How Much Life Insurance is Enough?
Life insurance is a crucial step in planning for your future. Not only can life insurance provide assurance for your family if you are no longer around, there are life insurance policies that offer benefits while you are living.
How much life insurance is right for you?
At the Cate Insurance Agency, we understand the life insurance needs of our customers.
The necessity of life insurance depends on your own personal and financial needs. At Cate Insurance Agency we assist and help you determine the type and amount of life insurance that is appropriate for you and your family. Generally, you should consider life insurance if:
- You have a spouse
- You have dependent children
- You have an aging parent or a physically challenged relative who depends on you for support
- Your retirement savings are not enough to insure your spouse’s future against a rising cost of living
- You have a sizable estate
- You own a business
Additional benefits of life insurance other than providing for your loved ones, in case something happens to you include:
- The cash value earned and borrowed from a permanent life insurance policy can be used to help with large expenses, such as a college education or down payment on a home.
- The growth of a cash-value policy is tax-deferred – you do not pay taxes on the cash value accumulation until you withdraw funds from the policy.
- Life insurance can be used to cover funeral expenses and pay estate taxes – consult your agent and tax advisor for more information.
The right coverage for you is unique – talk to us today at the Cate Insurance Agency and find out how to protect your family and your future with the right life insurance.
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from Tennessee's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.